14.3.16

On running shoes!

The absolutely comfortable running shoes that became my "must have"!
I bought the same pair of On's for the third time and continue to be super happy with my choice.
They are very light, super flexible and tend to absorb the weight when running. You just feel that your feet are touching something soft and it seems like the "O" shaped rings on the bottom of the shoes give you the swing to move your feet more easily!
All other brands that I tried out while looking for the right pair of running shoes just seemed hard and undcomfortable to me.

My favorite are these ones:



On offers you Cloudster, Cloudcruiser, Cloudrunner, Cloudflyer, Cloudsurfer, Cloudracer and Cloud and besides the official On site, you can find them also on Amazon in very good prices!






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου